Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Miss Abyss 2015


Who needs to go to Mars or discover black holes when I've got drains like this in my life?

This is in a restaurant bar, and the first thing I have to tell you about this drain is it is really, really good looking!

No food debris!  No slime!  No floating bodies!  No sleep til Brooklyn!

Good looking drain as it relates to flies, although, upon closer inspection more might be revealed which could be problematic, but no red flags.

Except, what could come up and out of it?

Exactly: anything.  Anything known to mankind could come up out of that drain.

So it might be idea to wedge some wire mesh down in there and create some blockage in case a rat the size of Hanz and Franz tries to crawl out of there.

But don't get me wrong: good looking drain, nice looking drain, very good drain in my book...  very good drain.

Ew york city is coming back tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment