Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Can't Wait To Fall Down the Neck of Your Shirt and Crawl Around On Your Back

Here is the ceiling of the office in a restaurant.  Looks pretty normal to me.

A little closer and I'm starting to see something.  Something has caught my eye.
Yep, there you are my darling.  This spindly spiky leg is connected to the big juicy body of a large American Cockroach, aka Water Bug.

The office workers have no clue that this huge bug and its friends are crawling over head all day long, at any moment capable of dropping onto a keyboard or down the back of your blouse.

They're not paying me to say this, but right now Ann Taylor is having a 25% off sale on all women's blouses.  I like the leopard print one.  Very chic.

Ew York City will be under your skin again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment