Friday, March 27, 2015

Riders on the Scum




You would not believe how often I see cockroaches on the New York City Subway system.

Quite often I find them dead, but I've seen live ones too.

In most instances I'm guessing they are hitchhikers so to speak, riding in someone's belongings or clothing.  Maybe it came from their apartment, maybe from the restaurant they just ate at, and it came right into the train and decided to try to get off at a different stop.

I think this guy was on the 6 train.

Sometimes when I'm on the train I feel like falling down and sticking my legs up in the air.

Notice how he has his legs spread, taking up more space than he should be.

Ew york city will not be here on Monday.  We're shooting for Tuesday hopefully.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment