Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Let the Revolution Begin


I see a lot of pests on the subway.

I've seen rats come through the door.

I've found German cockroaches on the seats.

I've seen a bed bug crawling on a lady's belt, and another one on that bag that I showed you a few weeks ago.

Nature is amazing.

And this lady is amazing.

Not just because she has eleven toes.

(By the way if thumbs aren't fingers, then what about thumb toes?)

But because she was rocking sandals in freezing weather, AND she stuck that sixth toe right in my face: that's why she was amazing.

Wow!

Now, is this a mutation?  Is it evolution happening right before our eyes?  Eventually we will all develop that eleventh toe so that we can do a better job of texting while we drive?  The sixth toe provides for us just a little more spring in our step as we jay walk across sixth avenue.  Sixth toes are like sixth sense - they enable you to detect when that next big earthquake is about to bust out, or when that next big sale at Uniqlo is dropping.  Or even if you need a toe to fake a kidnapping, you'll still have ten left.

These toes go up to eleven.

In any case, I can't wait for my sixth toe to get here.  Every inch helps.

Editor's Note:  There is no charge for today's episode of Ew York City.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment