Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What's Under Your Fridge?




Someone called me and said, "I saw a roach crawl under my fridge."

A quick inspection with my flashlight on my hands and knees tipped me off that there was a "situation" under this man's large kitchen appliances.

So in preparation, I laid out a bunch of glue traps (about 25) and then I applied a flushing agent under the fridge.

All I had to do was sit back and watch the madness.

Dozens of the fastest, juiciest, and biggest American Cockroaches (Watah Bugs) come racing out from underneath the fridge.  Wow this was so exhilarating.   It was intense.

A couple things we learn from this:

1) Even if you think you know, you do not know, until you do know.

2)  Don't just jump in.  Make preparations.  Use some strategy.  If I would have just gone in hard under the fridge without any backup, these people would still be chasing water bugs around the house and finding them in baby's crib.

3)  We live in a beautiful and magical world, full of mystery and awe.  Will you embrace it?  Or will you catch it on a glue trap and throw it away?  Probably the latter.

Ew York City is crawling up your leg again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment