Thursday, October 30, 2014

Nightmare on Nightmare Street Nightmare


In honor of today being Halloween Eve, I thought I'd give us all a nightmare.

Really?  This is how you leave your storage closet?  Full of trash, clutter, chairs, printer paper, paper bags, plastic bags, bags of bags, and bags.  And you expect me to go in there and exterminate?   With what my elastic arms?  And you expect me to believe that your team goes in there regularly and cleans?  With what, their elastic cleaner wand from Duck Island?  And you expect-

Sorry, I haven't eaten breakfast yet; kinda cranky.

Anyway, I hope if you ever see things like this, you'll close your eyes, click your heels together, and say three times fast: "There's no place like clutter for a pest's home.  There's no place like clutter for a pest's home."

Let's dream of a day when our clutter nightmares are a distant vision in the rear view mirror of our cloud cars.

Work on it!

Ew York City will be haunting you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment