Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Go to the ant


Another one of my old bad photos from my previous phone, I apologize in advance.  The newer photos are coming.

There was a roof top bar in SoHo that had an ant infestation.  Instead of applying traditional products I decided to go with a bait product.

Ants are amazing communicators with one another, and it was but a few minutes after the first ant discovered my bait that dozens and then hundreds of others began to scoop it up and take it back to the Queen.

And then, the ants were gone.

I actually really, really like ants, so it's tough for me to wipe out a whole colony.  But I'm often reminded that there really is no stopping these guys.  You can learn a lot from watching them.

Ew York City will be crawling back your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment