Tuesday, August 5, 2014

See what sticks to the wall


Sticky week continues here at Ew York City...

This is a weird one, but sometimes we see things that don't follow the text book.  This is actually a mouse dropping stuck to the wall.  How did it get there?  How long was it there?  Did the mouse wash its hands afterward?  We may never know the answer to these or other important questions.

I have seen rodents climb walls on several occasions.  This morning I actually saw a very large rat use a ladder just like you or I would.  So it's possible that's how this dropping got here.  Or perhaps it just bounced and stuck.  We could spend all day thinking about this.

Anyway, the point?  We don't just need to look for droppings and clean droppings in the usual spots. They could be anywhere.  Almost every time I think to myself that a pest is not capable of doing such and such, I usually end up eating my words.  And I don't even have an appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment