Thursday, February 11, 2016

Catching Some

This restaurant was seeing some serious mouse activity in the kitchen, and one quick look under the ovens was all I needed to see that there was some serious penetration going on, and that major exclusion was needed.

In the above picture, you can see the entry point where the floor meets the wall, and you can see the blue goodies that I put in there for the mice to eat.

Here's another view.  The problem that I had was that I really wanted to use cement to close it up, but I didn't have any one me.  So I ended up having to go back to the office to grab some.

But I didn't want to just leave the defenses down, so before I left to go get the cement I set out a glue board to act as a first line of defense in case any bad boys decided to sneak out while I was gone.


Sure enough, I came back and looked in the same spot, and there was Mr. Cutie stuck on my glue board.  My instincts paid off, and I outsmarted nature, THIS time.  I'm amazing.

But don't worry Mr. and Mrs. America, your mousy friend is ok.  I simply took a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and poured it on the mouse, and he slid right off the glue board in perfect health.  Then I sauteed him with a little garlic and onion, and plated him nicely alongside some farfalle with asparagus.

One thing about this job: you eat good, brother.

Ew york city will blah blah blah you know the deal

No comments:

Post a Comment