Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Max Problem


I don't know why I can't rotate this image 90 degrees to the left, but maybe you can turn your computer monitor on its side for a minute before you go on and read the rest of this.

Okay, thank you.

This was in a nice beauty boutique in an upcoming neighborhood in Manhattan, but the rats weren't really feeling the whole gentrification thing.

The light that you see in the picture was above the makeup displays in the boutique.  All sorts of eye shadow, lip gloss, foundation, and... I can't think of any other types of makeup, but you get the idea.

And on the top of the displays (where the light is) these big, beautiful rats would run back and forth during hours of operation.

That can be a little distracting to people looking for the right color lips.

This was actually a really tough job.  We had to do a lot of baiting, a lot of exclusion, and a lot of trapping, and it took a good long while to get the rats under control.

I haven't been there in a while, but I was thinking about frosting my bangs, so maybe I'll go.

Ew York City will probably be back a couple more times this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment