Thursday, December 3, 2015

Let the Sun Shine In


There are some things you can't look away from.

This is not one of them.

Even I don't like looking at this sort of thing.  My brain is actually triggering the smell of it now in my mind so I'm feeling kind ill.

This is not in some fourth world hive of scum and villainy.

This is in the kitchen of a really, really, really nice restaurant in Manhattan, that happens to wonder why they have so many pests showing up.

All their drains look like this.

Drains are not the be all, end all to all pest situations.

We're not talking about whoopsy doopsy.

But drains are a no brainer for any one who cares about sanitation and pest control.

Once the drains are on lock down you have eliminated one major source of doom and gloom in your life.

And that my friends, is a fight worth winning.

Ew york city will fly by again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment